Everyone should have the opportunity to benefit from mindfulness. That’s why the Live Mindfully programmes come in such a wide variety of formats; there really is something for everyone:
- Want to ‘dip your toe in the water’ and get a feel for what mindfulness is all about? Try a free introductory session – an excellent way to experience mindfulness training for the first time.
- Ready to gain all the benefits of a full eight-week mindfulness course? Book onto a new course starting in August or October.
- Want all the benefits of face-to-face learning but can’t commit to eight weekly sessions? You can get all the content of an eight-week course in two workshops.
- Love learning online and can’t wait to begin? Start when you want and work through the course in your own time.
- Ready to take your mindfulness practice to a deeper level? Try a six-week course to help you deepen your practice and keep it alive!
Free mindfulness introductory sessions
Free introductory sessions last around an hour and a quarter and are open to everyone interested in mindfulness. (If you’re considering booking an eight-week course, this is a great way to find out more about what you can expect during the course!) The next introductory sessions are:
- In Melrose on 4th August and 6th October
- At the Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Centre in Edinburgh on 26th July and 27th September.
Eight-week mindfulness courses in the Borders and Edinburgh
New eight-week mindfulness courses start in Edinburgh on 10th August (Wednesday evenings) and 17th October (Monday mornings) and 19th October (Wednesday evenings). There are courses running on Wednesday evenings in the Scottish Borders, starting on 17th August and 19th October.
All the content of an eight-week course, in two workshops
If you have commitments that make it difficult to attend a regular mindfulness class eight weeks in a row, then this workshop could be perfect for you. With two half-day workshops, held four weeks apart, and access to online support materials between the sessions, you’ll get all the content of an eight-week course in an easy-to-attend format. Four weeks after the second workshop, there’s a one-hour follow-up session to help you plan how to continue bringing mindfulness into your daily life.
The next workshop-based course runs in Galashiels on Saturday 6th August and Saturday 3rd September, with the follow-up session on Saturday 1st October.
Online mindfulness training
If you love learning online and can’t wait to start, or if you simply can’t commit to fixed course dates, this online, stand-alone mindfulness course is the answer.
The course is suitable for beginners and includes everything you would cover on one of our eight-week group mindfulness courses. You can start at any time and work through the course in your own time.
The course includes an optional online one-to-one coaching session, available when you sign up. You’ll also receive online support through Live Mindfully’s closed Facebook page where tutors are available on a daily basis to provide support and answer any questions you may have on your practice. Find out more…
Deepening your mindfulness practice
This six-week course in Edinburgh will help you embed the essential learning and practices from the eight-week mindfulness course even more firmly into your daily life. You’ll also learn some new practices to add to your mindfulness tool-box. The next course starts on 20th October.
If you’d like help working out which course is best for you, please get in touch. We’d love to hear from you and help answer your questions.